YKZ PRODUCTIONS: ::When I Close My Eyes::

About us

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

::When I Close My Eyes::

" When I Close My Eyes "
by





When I Close My Eyes
Then I Realize
With You I Wanna Be



 And With Open Arms
I'm Waiting For The Year
For The Time You Will See
See And Feel The Love
We Deserve To Have


 It's Hard For Me To Face
The Truth And Not The Lies
I Beg You To Believe
 That I Love You
All My Life


When I Close My Eyes
You Are Here....With ME


Credit clothes

On Chryzel

 =Dela*= Mesh Hair "Thea" Light Browns
Star Outlet Lingerie Lima Chocolate - Maitreya Applier
**RE** Ice Queen Rings
R.icielli - Verena High Heels /Maitreya

On YKZ4

*Dura-boy*66 HAIR - MIX TWO COLORS
DL::Face Strap
::GB::Cross harness (TMP)
::GB::Bondage strap pants (TMP)
::GB::Set boots

 Furniture

[DB]Poses-Bed of roses 

Thanks for visit MY BLOG
And please visit MY YOUTUBE channel 

2 comments: