YKZ PRODUCTIONS: ::PHOTOGRAPHY SECONDLIFE 2016::

About us

Friday, May 13, 2016

::PHOTOGRAPHY SECONDLIFE 2016::

" I Got You Under My Skin "


Photography Secondlife 2016


Model :

Name : Lamayly
From  : Thailand
Playing Secondlife since : September 2015
Interest : Meet new people , Chilling ,
               joking laughing with friends , 
               Photograph , and listening music .
Contact : Facebook

Her real photo : 
 



















 
 


She
also played in other games, namely IMVU
.
She is one of the best creators there, you can visit the shop here .

and as a group owner HiSoChicz
You can heck her IMVU profile here .




















May
is one of the models of my video productions , you can see from the video below:


::Secondlife Video :



IMVU Videos :


Thank you for visit my blog and please subscribe my Youtube Channel 

No comments:

Post a Comment